Overview of RealScout's integration with MoxiEngage!
Two options exist to transfer leads from MoxiWorks Engage to RealScout.
- Backfill multiple contacts to RealScout by using Groups on Engage.
- Manually send a single client from Engage to RealScout and create a home search for them.
Transferring leads from RealScout to MoxiWorks Engage is automatically done if your RealScout account is already synced with MoxiWorks.
Manually Backfill multiple clients using Groups: How to backfill multiple contacts from MoxiWorks Engage to RealScout.
Manually send a single client from Engage to RealScout:
- Head over to MoxiWorks. Ensure you're on Engage, Agent view and can access the PEOPLE tab.
- Click on PEOPLE. Then click on ADD PEOPLE. Add the client's contact information, assign contact to the buyer type, apply a prospecting plan, and click DONE.
- You will be routed to choose if the client is a CLIENT or NON-CLIENT. Let's click on CLIENT. You can also decide to add GROUPS now or later. For backfill purposes.
- Choose from the following options. Let's select MAKE BUYER PROSPECT.
- TASKS will open, to transfer the client to RealScout right now, click on Create RealScout Home Search.
- Click on the CREATE SEARCH button.
- Finally, the client will be transferred to RealScout. Your RealScout SEARCH page will open. Proceed to create their search and save. Here is How to create a SEARCH on RealScout.
REMINDER: Clients added to RealScout are automatically synced to Engage. Visit the Moxi Engage integration on RealScout via Extras - Integrations to ensure your account is synced. Otherwise, contact your office IT or our Member Success Team at email@example.com.
For more about Moxi Engage's My People Screen Overview, click here to visit MoxiWorks Engage Support.