Say goodbye to Market360 and Hello to new Listing Tools!
- Market360 - Reverse Prospecting/My Listings
- Market360 - Ability to upgrade to contact agents outside your brokerage
- Market360 - Test the Market
- Market360 - Office Listings
All Market360 features above will begin a transition process beginning September 22, 2020. All Market360 features will no longer be available after January 2021.
The RealScout Product Team has been working diligently to release a whole set of new features that will help Listing Agents engage and convert sellers. These tools are available to eligible users starting September 22, 2020.
- Market Activity Alerts to nurture your sphere of influence
- Test The Market to help you win your next listing appointment
- The My Listings dashboard to get analytics about your on-market properties to keep your sellers informed about how their listing is performing
Click here for a short overview video that completely explains our platform and the new features.
How do I access the new tools?
The new tools are available on your agent dashboard, in the left-hand navigation bar when adding a client, you can now choose to send someone a Listing Alert or a Market Activity Alert
- We’ll reach out about your subscription plan pricing.
If you do not currently have access to Market360:
We will be enabling the ability for individual agents to subscribe to these new tools over the coming months, please stay tuned for more information coming soon.
What about Market360 reverse prospecting?
A new and improved reverse prospecting feature will be released by January 2021.
I have questions about my Market360 subscription
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to answer your question.
Want to learn more about the new Listing Tools? Visit our support section here, or click on the links above.
Article is closed for comments.