Are you experiencing trouble with the RealScout Agent Dashboard app and/or the RealScout Home Search for Homebuyers app?
Here are some steps to take:
- Make sure to have the latest version of the app
- Check for Updates in the iPhone App Store and/or Android Google Play Store
- Uninstall the app (delete it from your phone)
- Re-install the same app from the App Store/Google Play Store
If after completing these steps the issue continues, please message our Member Success team the following details:
1. Your name /email as it appears in RealScout
2. What is the app name you have downloaded?
3. What cellphone make/model are you using (Android or iPhone)?
4. What Version Number does the app state?
If the Agent app, please go to the SETTINGS section. There you will see the Version #.#.##.
If the Homebuyer app, please go to the MY AGENT section. There you will see the Version #.#.##.
5. Are you on a particular section when it crashes?
6. Have you updated the app today and/or re-installed it?
If not, please do so to ensure you are using the latest version.
With those details our team can successfully provide additional support.
You can contact us via the SUPPORT - Submit a Request tab within your RealScout account.