Want to link more than one agent to your account?
How does it work?
All individual RealScout accounts will be linked and be given the client assign/transfer feature. All agents can transfer clients and their property alerts back and forth. Once a client is transferred to the preferred agent, their property alerts will too. The client will no longer be visible in the initial agent's account. The only information that is not transferred over is the private agent-to-client messages.
- Click on the Clients tab on the left navigation bar.
- From the Clients list, click on the Client's Name you want to assign.
- Once their profile opens, click on the tab Client Details.
- From there, you'll see a section called Assign to Teammate.
- Choose the agent from a drop-down.
- Click Assign.
Have trouble accessing the form?
If you are having trouble accessing the form, please email us at email@example.com and provide our Member Success team with the name(s) and email(s) of the agents, as shown in RealScout, you wish to be connected to in order to transfer clients to and from each other's account.
Any questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.