Yes it does - the page is designed to be “responsive” which means it knows what device it’s being viewed on, and adjusts to the smaller screen size. Try it out! Visit your Single Page Website on your tablet or your phone’s mobile browser.
Articles in this section
- What is the purpose of the Single Page Website?
- Can I re-arrange the sections of the Single Page Website?
- Can I add more pages to the site?
- How do I change the text, or customize other parts of the Landing Page?
- I’d like to feature my listings on the Single Page Website, can I do that?
- Can I use a Single Page Website as my agent website?
- Does the site look good on mobile devices (phones and tablets)?
Please sign in to leave a comment.